Explore the home of Stockholm’s hipsters, vintage shops, and colorful houses on a 1.5-hour walking tour of Södermalm Island. Discover fabulous restaurants and cafés. Learn about the witch trials and executions in the once working class area of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at: Götgatan 1, 116 46 Stockholm, SwedenOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and clothes to suit the weather