Visit 3 of Sweden’s most iconic castles on this 8-hour guided castle tour. Learn about the lives of the Swedish nobility from your guide. Explore Drottningholm, a UNESCO world heritage site, Venngarn, and Skoloster. Enjoy the convenience of full transfer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit Drottningholm, an UNESCO world heritage site, and one of Sweden's grandest castles
- Walk through the gardens of Wenngarn, a gorgeous baroque castle
- Have lunch in Sigtuna, the oldest town in Sweden
- Explore Skokloster, one of Sweden's best preserved 17th century palaces
- Tour guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if your hotel is located within 5 km from Stockholm central station
- Cruise pickup and drop-off from Stockholm harbors (except Nynäshamn)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
your hotel, if within 5km from Stockholm central station, otherwise you will be asked to go there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is some walking during this tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Make sure to dress appropriately for the weather.