Discover the heart of the Stockholm Archipelago by kayak. Paddle from island to island, try fishing, swimming and sunbathing on warm rocks as well as some wilderness cooking. At the end of the day, find your own island to make your home for the night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor. If arriving by bus, get off at the stop called Engarn.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim and have a reasonable level of fitness.
- The weight limit is 110 kgs per person.