Enjoy a guided tour of Stirling’s first legal distillery and learn about the history of gin and the distilling process before savoring a perfect Gin & Tonic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admire Stirling's first legal distillery set in a beautiful Victorian building
- Discover how gin is created, distilled and bottled
- Learn how to make the perfect Gin & Tonic
- Enjoy a selection of unique gin and gin liqueurs (depending on option selected)
- A bespoke welcome cocktail
- A perfect Gin & Tonic
- An informative gin and distillery tour
- Two gin liqueurs (if option selected)
- Battle Strength Gin with hand-crafted Scottish chocolate (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and soft drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
9 Lower Castlehill, Stirling FK8 1ENOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Driving customers will be given their drinks to take away.
- Children and dogs may join the tour for free.
- Children will be offered a free mocktail and water bowls are available for dogs.