Explore Oban township and its surrounding bays with a local guide and enjoy the best introduction to Rakiura Stewart Island. Gain an entertaining insight into New Zealand's southernmost community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure to "The Red Shed" Visitor Centre, Oban Visitor Centre, 12 Elgin Terrace, Oban 9846.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Weather can be unpredictable in New Zealand, please make sure you come prepared for all types of weather
- Recommended to bring a waterproof jacket, comfortable walking shoes/boots, and a warm jacket or sweater
- Please bring insect repellent
- There are multiple stops in beautiful areas so make sure to come prepared with your camera