Embark on a leisurely, informative cruise from Stewart Island including stunning views of Paterson Inlet, unspoiled beaches, hidden coves, and a forest walk of Ulva Island's renowned bird sanctuary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Stewart Island Visitor Terminal, Main Wharf, Halfmoon Bay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing