Hike through scenic landscapes with towering mountains and valleys covered in magnificent vineyards. Enjoy wine tastings at two award-winning estates. Top the day off with a beautiful light lunch at an estate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Stellenbosch. Please be ready in the reception area 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Private group
- Take a guided walk through the vineyards of Banhoek Valley
- Enjoy two premium wine tastings
- Learn about wine and wine-making techniques on the cellar tour
- Savor a delicious light lunch
- Pickup and drop-off in the Stellenbosch area
- 2 wine tastings
- Light lunch - cheese and charcuterie platter
- Additional drinks and beverages
- Any extras not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please make sure that you dress according to the weather. Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are necessary.
- Make sure that you are healthy and fit enough to do the tour. When in doubt, please get an opinion from your medical practitioner. This is your own responsibility. The distance covered is 7- 9 km (there are variations on the route) and the level of difficulty is moderate.