Grab a front-row seat to some of Norway’s most stunning scenery on a guided rib boat tour to Lysefjorden. Explore its famous sights like Pulpit Rock, Whisky Falls, and so much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
Select participants and date
Meet at the city harbor. Look for white boats on a floating dock at the center of the marina. There is a one-story glass building with triangular roofs right beside the local partner, this is the Stavanger fIsh Market, locals will know where it is. There is also a rather large pillar nearby with an abstract steel statue on top.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Lifejacket, floating suit, gloves, and goggles are provided for passengers in a variety of sizes. In case of rain, this equipment will ensure that passengers are well protected
- Please ensure that cameras and hats are well secured to your person