Walk the streets of Ephesus on an 8-hour tour with flights from Istanbul, and see monuments to Greek, Roman, and Byzantine civilizations. Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, admire the façade of the Celsus Library, see the Temple of Artemis, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Istanbul
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A driver will pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul for your domestic flight to Izmir. After your flight land to Izmir your tour guide will meet you at the arrival gate of Izmir airport and you will be driven to Ephesus.
- After your tour finishes your guide will assist you to Izmir airport and you will fly to Istanbul. A driver will meet you at the arrival gate of Istanbul airport and drive you to your hotel.