Skip the line and take a guided tour of St Stephen's Basilica. Learn about its history, admire its artworks, and see the Holy Right relic. Choose the option to visit the dome terrace and treasury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of St. Stephen's Basilica Ticket Office. It is on the square, 50 meters to the right from the steps of St Stephen's Basilica, next to the Starbucks coffee shop. Your tour guide will hold a sign "Guided Tour", staying a few meters away near Starbucks, if there is a crowd at the ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The church is closed on some special occasions like wedding ceremonies
- Please wear clothes appropriate for a church (no sleeveless tops, short skirts or shorts); men should uncover their heads
- It is forbidden to eat, drink, or smoke in the church area
- To reach the dome panorama terrace there are 2 elevators: a bigger one in the lower part and a smaller one in the upper part of the building; instead of using the second smaller elevator you may climb about 200 steps to reach the top of the dome, in case there are too many people waiting for the elevator
- Make sure to check the option descriptions to see which tours are limited mobility and wheelchair accessible