Visa-Free St Petersburg 3-Day Cruise ExcursionProduct ID: 12862
From $341 per personBook now
- Take a break from your cruise and spend 3 days discovering the grandeur and majesty St Petersburg
- Explore the Hermitage, one of the world's greatest art museums
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, founded by Peter the Great
- Be delighted by the fountains, parks and Grand Palace of Peterhof
- Experience Catherine's Palace and park, featuring the stunning Amber Room
Meet your guide and driver by your ship to begin your tour. You’ll visit Peter and Paul Fortress, the original citadel of St Petersburg. Founded by Peter the Great in 1703, it is an important and impressive structure.
You will also visit St. Isaac's Cathedral. This building is the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in the city and is situated on picturesque St Isaac's Square.
Continue your tour of Palace Square and visit the world-renowned Hermitage Museum. One of the finest art museums in the world, it houses over three million works of art and countless artifacts of historical significance.
At the end of the tour you, enjoy a refreshing river and canal boat tour through St Petersburg.
The day concludes with a relaxing drive back to your ship.
This day begins with a visit to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo. Here you will explore Catherine's Palace and visit its famous Amber Room. The room is ornately decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors. You’ll discover why this beautiful chamber has been called the eighth wonder of the world.
Afterward, your comfortable car will drive you to the superb 18th-century Russian Imperial residence at Pavlovsk Palace.
Have lunch in a local cafe or restaurant and drive back to the city where you will have free time for shopping.
Then enjoy the Church on the Spilled Blood guided tour.
Meet your guide and continue your tour visiting Peterhof Palace. Known as the kingdom of fountains, you’ll be thrilled by the wonderful displays of water. You will also have a subway tour on the way.
Spend the rest of the day exploring the Grande Palace, its gardens and several small palaces and outbuildings. You will ride there in style on a one-of-a-kind Russian hydrofoil. This unique boat will take you back to city center and grant beautiful views of the region’s coast.
The day tour will be concluded with the visit to Yusupov Palace with Rasputin basement.
- Services of a professional guide and experienced driver
- Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your ship
- Visa waivers/visa-free documents
- Admissions to all museums and sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Photo permissions
- Bottled water
- Ponchos (in the event of rain)
- Children's activity kits
- Welcome gift
The company representative with your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal, after you clear customs and passport control, with a sign UlkoTours and your name. While going through customs control you will need to have your valid passport and our Tour Ticket/ Voucher that you will get upon completion of your reservation. (Open in Google Maps)
• Full name
• Date of birth
• Valid passport number
Product ID: 12862