Enjoy a unique guided tour along the rooftops of St. Petersburg’s historic area with a knowledgeable guide. Admire the city’s landmarks and monuments from up high and take in panoramic views as you hear about St. Petersburg’s past.
What to Expect
Experience a bird's eye view of St. Petersburg and marvel at the stunning sights from the most unusual viewing points in the city. Your experienced guide will tell you about the city and its past during the tour.
You’ll spend 60-90 minutes in a small group (a maximum of 8 people) in the company of a roof specialist. Visit a variety of rooftops in the historical part of the city.
Although the rooftops slope slightly, there’s nothing to worry about! The tour is absolutely safe, and the roofs also have fences along the edge.
From the rooftops you’ll see the spires and domes of the main churches and cathedrals, and be able to look down along Nevsky Prospekt, the city’s main street.
- Tour with a knowledgeable guide
Know Before You Go
• Tours operate daily beginning at 11:00, with the final tour of the day scheduled for 20:00
• Please note, however, that the route and time of your tour is subject to change due to weather conditions
• Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing so you can walk confidently on the sloping surface
• Official insurance cannot be provided for customers, but the tour is absolutely safe