Hear about the legends of St. Petersburg from your private guide on a 1-hour cruise. Admire the city’s historic monuments and architecture. Later take a 2-hour walk in the city center to see the architecture, museums and lifestyle of the city.
What to Expect
During this 3-hour tour (1-hour canal cruise & and 2-hour walking) your private guide will provide interesting commentary about St. Petersburg’s fascinating history. Travel along a number of the city’s waterways, including the Fontanka River, the Kryukov Canal, the Moika River, and the Neva River.
The boat will pass under many beautiful bridges, and glide quite close to some of the city’s grand buildings, including the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Peter and Paul Fortress, and St. Michael's Castle.
After the cruise, marvel at the gigantic Palace Square and take in the views of Nevsky Prospect, which is the busiest thoroughfare in St. Petersburg, lined with delightful shops and restaurants. Then go inside the Kazan Cathedral.
- Professional private guide service
- Comfortable transportation from hotel to pier (taxi)
- Hotel pick-up
- Bottles of water
- Raincoat (in case of raining)
- City map
- Farewell gift
- Tickets for a cruise (public boat)
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Note that this tour is not suitable for cruise passengers as it does not offer port pick-up and drop off, nor the required blanket visa
• Please contact the local tour operator after booking, or at least 48 hours before the tour to arrange timings
• Be sure to contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time