Hear about the history and legends of St. Petersburg from your private guide on a 1.5-hour river and canal cruise. Admire the city’s historic monuments and marvel at the architecture of its palaces and cathedrals. Choose from day and night options.
What to Expect
During this 1.5-hour river and canal cruise your private guide will provide interesting commentary about St. Petersburg’s fascinating history. Travel along a number of the city’s waterways, including the Fontanka River, the Kryukov Canal, the Moika River, and the Neva River.
The boat will pass under many beautiful bridges, and glide quite close to some of the city’s grand buildings, including the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Peter and Paul Fortress, and St. Michael's Castle.
Marvel at the gigantic Palace Square and take in the views of Nevsky Prospect, which is the busiest thoroughfare in St. Petersburg, lined with delightful shops and restaurants.
You can choose from both day and night cruise options.
- Professional guide service
- Hotel pick-up
- Escort to pier on foot
- Bottle of water
- City map
- Farewell gift
- Tickets for a ride on a public boat
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Transportation from attractions, although you may request a transfer (all city center piers are a maximum of 10 minutes away)
Know Before You Go
• Note that this tour is not suitable for cruise passengers as it does not offer port pick-up and drop off, nor the required blanket visa
• Please contact the local tour operator after booking, or at least 48 hours before the tour to arrange timings
• Be sure to contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time