Treat yourself to an unforgettable evening of Russian Classical Swan Lake Ballet by Pyort Tchaikovsky at one of the oldest palatial theaters of St. Petersburg - The Hermitage theater.
What to Expect
You are invited to spend an unforgettable evening at one of the most beautiful theaters of Saint Petersburg - The Hermitage Theater. Built by order of Catherine the Great, this theater has been used by the Imperial family for their private performances. Small intimate hall, royal interiors and the best dancers in the town create the atmosphere of romance. Of course your visit to St. Petersburg would not be complete without seeing classic Russian ballet performance.
Swan Lake Ballet is one of the world famous fantasy ballets by Pyotr Tchaikovsky (three acts and four scenes) played by the St. Petersburg State Governor's Symphony orchestra. Choreography by Marius Petipa and Lev Ivanov (1895) will certanly impress even the most discerning clients and a chance to see the dancers so close up is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Hermitage Theater ticket
- Round-trip transfer (when option is booked)
- Visa-free paperwork for cruise ship passengers (when option is booked)
Know Before You Go
• Age restriction: 6 years
• Length: 2 hours 30 minutes with 2 intermissions
• This tour is NOT suitable for wheelchair users and people who have limited walking ability due to the 4 flights of stairs (around 10-15 steps each) that lead into the theater foyer.
• The theater offers unassigned seating so it is recommended to arrive early to take the best seats. However, since the theater is small you will have great view from anywhere.
• At the time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide passport details and cruise ship information as follows: name of the cruise ship, name as in passport, passport number, date of birth, and citizenship.
• Once the reservation is placed and the information is received by the tour operator, you will be provided with the required visa-free paperwork to get through passport control.