Travel back to the days of imperial Russia on a 5-hour, skip-the-line tour of the Peterhof Palace and gardens. Then, return to Saint Petersburg by high-speed hydrofoil and zip along the Neva River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, English, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Saint Petersburg.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the fountains at Peterhof Palace only operate in the summer
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please specify the name and address of your hotel when making your booking. If you cannot provide the hotel name at the time of booking, you will need to make your own way to the local operator's office for the scheduled departure time