Explore the city of St. Petersburg through its most popular river route that follows 5 different canals. See most of the city's significant monuments and buildings in all of their architectural splendor, which were built to be viewed from the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 65 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Russian, English
- Audio guide
- English, Russian
- Navigate through 5 of the city's rivers and canals
- See all the main attractions of the city from a new perspective
- Admire the beautiful and historical city center
- Learn about what you're seeing with the expert commentary of your guide
- Russian-speaking guide (English audio-guides are available)
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Warm covers to keep you comfortable in the windy weather
- Umbrellas (available at the pier)
- Toilet facilities on board
- Drinks or food (you are welcome to bring your own)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The cruise ship pier is located at Fontanka 53, next to Lomonosov bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Due to varying water levels in canals, the route may be slightly modified.
- Children under 5 years can enjoy the boat ride for free without occupying a seat.
- Children's carriages, wheelchairs and bicycles must be left on the pier.
- Please consider bringing your own headphones with a 3.5 mm jack in case they may be required