Use your imagination and create a truly unique masterpiece to cherish forever! Paint your own matryoshka-doll being instructed by a professional artist in one of the cosy little cafes that she has personally designed and painted.
What to Expect
This painting class is ideal for children and parents alike, who like to paint and have a fun time with their kids! The class takes place at a small cosy cafe in the city center, those who are interested will be able to have a light snack and enjoy some drinks. This class is very easily combined with any sightseeing day, it's a perfect break to keep your kids happy and entertained!
It is recommended to schedule the class for the first part of the day, so when you are finished with the dolls you can let them dry for a couple of hours while you enjoy the rest of your day.
Towards the end of the tour day, you can stop-by to pick-up your creations. If you have several days in the city, it's possible to schedule this class for the evening, and let the dolls dry overnight (you pick them up next morning). Of course, if you want you can take the dolls with you right away, but it is recommended you let them dry.
- One blank matryoshka-doll per person
- Professional artist's time for 2 hours
- Acryllic paint, brushes, aprons and decorations for the dolls
What's Not Included
- Guide services
- Drinks and snacks
Know Before You Go
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• The artist speaks some English, but not very well, that's why it is recommended to have a personal tour guide with you to facilitate the process (she will interpret for you)
• No hotel pick-up is offered, you must travel to the class' location (a cafe in the city center), either on your own, or with a tour guide (recommended)
• The tour operator can provide a private guide to pick you up from the hotel, deliver you to the class location, assist you during the class, deliver you back to your hotel (or to any other location), at a flat rate of 70 USD per group (if you'd like this service please let the operator know at the time of booking)