This bus tour is an excursion on red double-deckers in "hop on - hop off" format around the historical center of St. Petersburg. Every bus is equipped with an audio guide. The excursion is available in 11 languages.
What to Expect
In virtue of its «hop on hop off» format, you can get off at every stop, admire the attractions, take photos and then continue your trip on the next bus. You can choose between 24-hour or 48-hour tickets.
Hop on a double-decker bus, choose from one with a closed roof which protects you from bad weather and an open top bus with a sliding roof convenient during sunny days. From the top of the second floor, you can contemplate the city and make wonderful photos.
There are 14 stops on the route. Peter and Paul Fortress, Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and other famous attractions present the guests the historical heart of the city. You can join the excursion at every stop.
The complete list of stops is:
1. Ostrovsky Square
2. Vladimirsky pr. (Nevsky pr. 49)
3. Vosstaniya Square (Nevsky pr. 110)
4. Mikhailovskaya street (Nevsky pr. 38)
5. Bolshaya Konyushennaya str. (Nevsky pr. 20)
6. Dvortsovaya Square
7. Saviour on the Spilled Blood
8. Summer Garden
9. Troitskaya square
10. Cruiser Aurora
11. Peter and Paul Fortress
12. Spit of Vasilievskiy island
13. St. Isaacs Cathedral
14. Gostiny Dvor
The whole bus route takes 2 hours. A free map, which you receive on board will help you to find your way in the city. You will hear an exciting story about Saint Petersburg via audio guide available in 11 languages on each bus.
In the summer, you can also take the Museum's Boat Tour on the rivers and channels of St. Petersburg. Just like the bus excursion, it operates in hop on/hop off format. The route includes 4 stops near the most significant sights of Saint Petersburg. The boat will bring you along Neva and Fontanka rivers, Krukov and Winter canals.
- 24-hour or 48-hour bus ticket
- Museum's Boat Tour
- Map and earphones
Know Before You Go
• From May till September buses run every 30-60 minutes from 9 am. till 8 pm.
• From October till April the interval between buses lasts for 2 hours. The route starts at 10 am. and ends at 6 pm.
• The boat operates during the summer only. The first trip starts at 11:50 am. Last boat leaves at 8:20 pm. The interval is 40 minutes.