Skip the line and enter a treasure trove of world-renowned art and cultural artifacts on this 3-hour tour of the Hermitage State Museum. Your guide will show you around, pointing out items of interest, and share facts about its collection.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Finnish, Russian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour guide will be waiting for you by the Alexander Column, holding a sign with GYG logo on it and the name of the tour. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Plastic bottles
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour and is limited to a maximum of 8 people.
- Please note, if you leave the museum you cannot come back using the same ticket, even on the same day.
- Please note, Impressionist, post-Impressionist and postmodernist artworks are located in the General Staff Building and if you want to see them, please book a special tour option
- You can stay at the Hermitage (Winter Palace) after your tour and explore the museum on your own.
- Please note, carrying large items such as bags, briefcases, backpacks, and umbrellas in the museum is not allowed and must be checked in the museum cloakroom. Food and drinks are also prohibited.