St. Petersburg Customized 1-Day City TourProduct ID: 12850
From $725 Per group up to 2Book now
- Discover the top highlights of historical St. Petersburg accompanied by a private guide
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, founded by Peter the Great
- Explore the Hermitage, one of the world's leading museums
- Marvel at Catherine's Palace and the opulent Amber Room
After convenient pick-up directly from your cruise ship by your driver and guide, you will begin this day tour at Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Petersburg's original citadel.
Move on to the prestigious Hermitage Museum, a historical treasure trove which houses over three million works of art and important historical artefacts.
Next, move on to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo and Catherine's Palace including the opulent "Amber Room," known as the "Eighth Wonder of the World." This beautiful chamber is decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors.
At the end of your tour, you will be returned to your cruise ship.
- Professional guide and driver services
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at your cruise ship
- Admission to all museums
- Bottle of water
- Small activity kit for children
The company representative with your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal, after you clear customs and passport control, with a sign UlkoTours and your name. You will need a valid passport and the Tour Ticket/ Voucher that you will receive upon completion of your reservation in order to pass through customs. (Open in Google Maps)
•Date of Birth
Product ID: 12850