Explore the city with a friendly and passionate local who will show you all the hidden gems of Saint-Petersburg, the cultural capital of Russia.
What to Expect
Transform your way of travelling to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see.
Explore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about his/her city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip.
Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around and the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable navigating the city, and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or taxi to get around the city. Please contact the tour providers if you’d like a private car included in the tour.
- Local guide ("Lokafyer")
- Customized private walking tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Transportation around the city
It is possible to start the tour at any centrally located landmark or intersection of the city.
Know Before You Go
• Children below 3 years of age can join free of charge
• Between 3 and 12 years old there is a 50% discount
• If travelers want to include a visit to an attraction, they need to cover the cost of entrance for the Lokafyer (local guide)
• Travelers can request a specific time for the tour
• This is a walking tour, and you are recommended to wear comfortable shoes