Discover Saint Petersburg taking the tour of the most famous sights of the northern capital of Russia. Explore three of Saint Petersburg’s greatest treasures on this private walking tour of Peter and Paul Fortress, Church of Spilled Blood and Hermitage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Dom Knigi ("House of the Book") The site at the intersection of Nevsky Prospekt and the Griboedov Canal, opposite Kazan Cathedral. Nevsky Prospekt metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶