Saint Petersburg: 1-day Visa Free Cruise Shore TourProduct ID: 62789
From $165 per personBook now
- Visit the famous Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy your tour to Peterhof: the summer residence of the czars, called the "Russian Versailles"
- Take a romantic boat trip on the rivers and canals
- See the wonderful fortress of Saints Peter and Paul
This type of tour will apply for all cruise ships coming into St Petersburg.
Please take a note that this tour does not require the Russian Visa: you disembark with the special border pass to join the Visa free tour.
Here is the available program:
After passport control, the group will meet their guide and driver.
The tour starts with the sightseeing tour (including stops by sphinxes near the spit of Vasilevsky Island). Then you will visit the Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul (this is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and there are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral), Hermitage Museum (one of the major museums of the world, an important and grandiose architectural complex which has one of the most important art collections).
You will also have a tour to the Peterhof (the summer residence of the czars, called the "Russian Versailles"). Peterhof (Petrodvorets) is a jewel of Russian art, a city of parks, palaces and fountains. It is located 29 km to the west of St. Petersburg.
After that you will enjoy the romantic boat trip by the rivers and canals and have some time for shopping. At the end od the day you will be back on board your cruise ship.
- English-speaking professional guide
- Entrance to the museums (The Hermitage, Peterhof Park, Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul)
- Excursion by rivers and canals (boat with private terrace for photographs and coverage in case of bad weather is often used)
- Lunch in the typical Russian restaurant with 3 courses (bottled water, tea or coffee included, other drinks are charged extra)
- Tour ticket (a Russian visa especially for cruise passengers)
- Port Taxes
- Free bottled water
Outside cruise ship terminal meeting zone. The group's meeting with the guide and the driver of Aventura Travel. The guide will be waiting to the group with a sign “Aventura Travel” (Open in Google Maps)
• Cancellations made between 10 and 5 days prior to arrival the client shall pay 20% of the tour cost
• Cancellations made less than 4 days prior to arrival or in case of NO SHOW cancellation charge shall amount to 100% of the tour
Product ID: 62789