A Russian folk show could be a perfect end to your exciting day in St Petersburg. Relax and enjoy the colorful performance offered by various dance, music and choir groups of Saint Petersburg. A delicious buffet is served for you during the interval.
What to Expect
Take this unique opportunity to truly experience Russian culture by seeing an authentic Russian folk show – a perfect end to a long day sightseeing in this majestic city. The show is held in the Nikolayevsky Palace, a grand and imposing building which originally served as a residence for Emperor Nikolay I’s son, the Grand Duke Nikola.
The duration of the show is approximately two hours, with an interval. During the interval you will be offered some drinks (vodka, wine, champagne, soda) which you can sample, as well as some snacks (caviar, salami, cheese).
It is possible to order a pick-up to and from the show. A professional driver with a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel and take you to Nikolaevsky Palace to attend a traditional Russian folk-show. Your driver will escort you to the lobby of the palace and show you where to go to see the show and find your seats. After the show your driver will meet you in the lobby of the palace and will take you back to your hotel.
- Admission to the show
- Snacks and drinks during the interval
- Professional driver services to and from the show (if option selected)
What's Not Included
- Music and Video CDs
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The show is scheduled for 20:00 on the following dates: 18, 25, 30, 31 December and 1-8 January
• No vouchers accepted. You need to collect your ticket to enter the Nikolayevsky Palace
• When an option with transfer is booked, your driver will bring your tickets when he comes to pick your up from your hotel 1 hour before the show
• If you have ordered tickets only, one of the representatives will give your tickets to you in front of the Nikolayevsky Palace at the appointed time (usually 15-30 minutes before the show starts)