A bird's eye-view of St. Petersburg. This unique tour is perfect for those that are interested in photography or looking for a different way to experience the city. Don't forget your camera, and enjoy the magic of this city from above.
What to Expect
Take the unique chance to get a different view of St. Petersburg and climb the highest constructions of this historical city:
- Climb St. Isaac's cathedral colonnade, one of the most iconic landmarks of the imperial Capital, and enjoy the breathtaking view of the centre of Saint Petersburg from 43-meters high
- Take in the spectacular view bellow from the Belltower of SS Peter and Paul Cathedral, Peter the Great’s first major construction in the newly formed St. Petersburg in 1703 and now a major emblem of the city
- Gaze at the scenes bellow from the walls of the iconic Peter and Paul Fortress
- Enjoy the view from the Belltower of Smolny Cathedral, built to house Peter the Great’s daughter Elizabeth after she opted to became a nun and undoubtedly one of the architectural masterpieces of the Italian architect Rastrelli, who also designed the Winter Palace
Don't forget to take your camera as the views from these famous attractions are magical. The guide will pick you up at your hotel with our driver and we will start our exploration of the city. Whilst being transported from place to place you will get a fully-fledged city tour along the way. We can finish this tour at any place convenient for you.
- Professional guide service
- Experienced driver
- Comfortable air-conditioned sedan/mini-van
What's Not Included
- Admissions to all the sights included into the itinerary