Private St. Petersburg Full-Day TourProduct ID: 12915
From $155 Per group up to 6Book now
Pick-up serviceLobby of your hotel. Your guide will have a sign with your name on it
- Discover St. Petersburg in one day at your convenience and with the help of a friendly guide
- The large collection held by the State Hermitage museum will leave you in awe of the Russian monarchy's riches
- Learn about the historical significance of the Church on the Spilled Blood as you admire its beauty
- Orientate yourself in this interesting city as you visit all of its key attractions in one exciting day
Enjoy the convenience of being picked up at your hotel by your friendly tour guide and together you will begin your tour of the majestic city of St. Petersburg. Enjoy the flexibility of this unique city tour where you can have the chance to visit all of the places specified above or direct your personal guide to other sites of interest. Relish in the opportunity to take photos of the most breathtaking sights, in order to capture the true beauty of St. Petersburg.
Many landmarks have an interesting historical significance and are many hundreds of years old. At the end of the tour you will conveniently be escorted back to your hotel, to a nearby cafe or restaurant to have dinner, or to any other place of your choosing.
- Experienced tour guide services
- Admission fees
Meet up location: Lobby of your hotel. Your guide will have a sign with your name on it. End location: Lobby of your hotel OR any other location in the city that you specify (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 12915