President Putin's Palace Full-Day Tour
From $350 per personBook now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Spanish, English, German
Pick-up servicePlease provide your hotel address so your guide and driver could pick you up
What You'll Do
- View the monumental structure of Constantine’s Palace
- Walk through grand interiors of the Congress Hall for international summits
- Get the opportunity to look at the apartments of the President
Constantine’s Palace is one of the biggest and most interesting palaces around St Petersburg.
What to Expect
This palace was originally meant to be the official residence of Peter I, instead of Peterhoff. However, while other palaces make you feel closer to the history of Russian Empire, here you are welcomed to the modern life of the Russian Federation. Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in the morning and take you to Strelna, the town next to St Petersburg. You will see a spacious park, resembling Versailles, and go inside the palace, which was recently renovated. Go through the representative halls and hear the stories about the restoration and the modern use of the palace. Then you will have a chance to look at the presidential apartments and see how the people of the highest rank live. After the tour drive back to the city and drop off at the hotel or wherever you request in the city.
- Modern transportation with air-conditioning
- Entrance fees to the listed museums
- Professional fully-licensed guide service for the day
- Photo permits
- Water support for the tour
- Rain coats
Hotel pick-up. Please provide your hotel name and address.
Know Before You Go
• Note: the tour is subject to availability.
Product ID: 49756