Full-Day Visa-Free St. Petersburg Shore ExcursionProduct ID: 12901
From US$135.70 per personBook now
- Explore the most famous sites of St. Petersburg
- See the official summer residences of Russian tzars at Tsarskoye Tselo
- Marvel at the extraordinary Amber Room of Catherine's Palace
- Experience one of the world's most outstanding art museums at the Hermitage
- Admire St. Isaac's Cathedral
- View the Church on the Spilled Blood
Begin with a visit to the baroque palace of Catherine the Great at Tsarskoye Tselo, one of the official summer residences of the former Russian tzars. Explore a breathtaking gallery of gala rooms where balls, receptions, and official dinners once took place. You will also have the chance to visit the stunning Amber Room and hear its long and mysterious story.
After a comfortable drive back to the city center, pay a visit to the world-famous Hermitage Museum. Housing one of the world's largest and most important art collections, your expert guide will highlight the most significant works according to your interests and preferences.
Continue with a visit to St. Isaac's Cathedral – one of the largest cathedrals in Europe. Then enjoy a stop at the marvelously-decorated Church on the Spilled Blood, before returning to your cruise ship.
- Visa-free arrangements
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your cruise ship terminal
- Services of a professional guide and driver
- Private transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Admissions to museums and attractions
- Bottled water
- Small activity kit for children
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
A company representative with your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal, holding a sign bearing your name. While going through customs control, you will need to have your valid passport and the tour ticket/voucher which you will receive upon completion of your reservation. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note, this tour is available for cruise ship passengers, as well as for hotel guests
Product ID: 12901