St. Petersburg: Gift and Souvenir Shopping with a LocalProduct ID: 67219
From US$60 Per group up to 2Book now
Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up at your hotel. Your host/driver will have a sign with your name on it.
- Make the most of your time in St. Petersburg with a local expert shopping guide
- Enjoy a fun gift and souvenir shopping experience with your English-speaking host
- Find amazing matreshka dolls, clothing, gifts or souvenirs at great prices
Once you’ve finished there you’ll continue on, with the only limit being your wallet and your stamina!
Travelers from all over the world can enjoy the benefits of the USD/RUB exchange rate and get some real bargains.
Russians are extremely fashion-conscious and love to dress nicely, so you’ll surely find something from a Russian designer that will catch your eye.
Also, Russians probably wear more fur than you’ll see in any other nation in the world. You’ll find the highest quality, the best selection, and the latest fashion if you shop for fur in Russia.
- Private host/driver
- Parking fees
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Additional fees for port pick-up (cruise passengers should choose the appropriate option)
You will be picked up at the cruise ship terminal right after passport control. Your host/driver will have a sign with your name on it. (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour duration is set for 2 hours. Every additional hour will be charged at one-half the tour rate. You may choose any tour duration
• Most shopping centers are open from 10:00-22:00
• This tour is available for cruise ship passengers with a USD 100.00 surcharge (port fees and taxes, visa-free paperwork) irrespective of tour duration
Product ID: 67219