Full-Day Tour of Pavlovsk, Pushkin & Tsarskoye SeloProduct ID: 12912
From $456 Per group up to 1Book now
- Take a break from the bustle of the city and discover the former country residences of Russia's lavish monarchy not far from St. Petersburg
- Admire the neoclassical Pavlovsk Palace and see the world-famous Amber room, learning about the history of Russia's Tzar's as you observe them
You will begin this exciting tour at 10 am, conveniently meeting in the lobby of your hotel. From here expect to drive approximately one hour with our experienced driver as we are transported to the suburban residence of Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo.
Once in Pushkin, we will visit Catherine's palace, one of the most beautiful and timely examples of Russian Baroque architecture and home to the world-famous Amber Room. Your informative tour of the palace will last approximately one and a half hours. Following this we will explore the lush park around the palace and finally head to Podvorie restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch.
After lunch you will be conveniently driven to the Pavlovsk residence for a chance to admire Catherine the Great’s lavish gift to her son Paul, which became his summer gala residence when he took the throne as Tzar in 1796. Note that the duration of the actual palace tour is approximately one hour. Following the informative tour of the palace we will walk around the park of this verdant residence, allowing for a coffee break if you need one.
We also have the flexibility to visit the exquisite garden of Empress Maria Fyodorovna, located behind Pavlovsk Palace, if you are interested. Expect to return back to St. Petersburg after 5pm.
- Guide Services
- Driver Services (comfortable air-conditioned sedan/mini-van)
- FAST (NO Waiting) admission to both parks and palaces
- Photography in Pavlovsk
- Maria's garden in Pavlovsk
Meet up location: Lobby of your hotel. Your guide will have a sign with your name on it. End location: Lobby of your hotel OR any other location in the city that you specify (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 12912