Experience all the highlights of St.Petersburg on this flexible and private one-day tour. Your friendly guide will meet you at your hotel and take care of all the paperwork so you can explore St. Petersburg thoroughly with us.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Meet up location: Lobby of your hotel
- Private group
- Discover the charms of St. Petersburg at your leisure in one day
- Be impressed by the extensive collection held in the splendid Hermitage museum
- Marvel at the Church on the Spilled Blood and learn of its historical significance from your friendly tour guide
- Visit the famous Peter and Paul Fortress, the first construction work founded by Peter the Great when he assumed the throne
- Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch at an authentic Russian restaurant
- Admire the great 43 meter high St. Isaac's Cathedral, an iconic St. Petersburg monument
- Professional guide
- Comfortable air-conditioned sedan/mini-van with an experienced driver
- Visa-free paperwork for cruise ship passengers (to be added as add-on during the booking process)
- Lunch, admissions (if any).
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Cruise passengers must select an appropriate add-on for port parking and visa-free arrangements (per booking, not per person).
- The general price quoted is valid for hotel guests only.
- Bookings made less than 100 hours before the ship arrives are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details must be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives to arrange the visa-free entry to Russia.