St. Petersburg Highlights: 2-Day Visa Free Guided Tour
From $950 Per group up to 1Book now
- Take a break from your cruise and discover Saint Petersburg in 2 days
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress which was founded by Peter the Great
- Explore the Hermitage, one of Russia’s largest museums
- The fountains and parks of Peterhof will delight you
- Experience Catherine's palace and park, featuring the stunning Amber Room
- Enjoy lunch at authentic Russian restaurants
- Your friendly guide and driver will pick you up and drop you off right at your ship
Meet your guide and driver by your ship to begin this wonderful tour. You’ll visit St.Isaac's cathedral. This building is the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in the city and is situated on the picturesque St Isaac's Square.
You will also visit Peter and Paul Fortress, the original citadel of St. Petersburg. It was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 and is an important and impressive structure.
Your tour will continue on the marvelous Palace Square and you will visit the splendid Hermitage Museum, which houses over three million works of art and artifacts of historical significance.
The thirst day concludes with a relaxing drive back to the ship.
This day begins with a visit to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo. Here you will explore Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room. The Amber Room is decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors. You’ll discover why this beautiful chamber has been called the eighth wonder of the world.
After lunch you will visit Peterhof, sometimes referred to as the Russian Versailles. Known as the kingdom of fountains, you’ll be thrilled by the wonderful displays of water. You will ride back in style on a one-of-a-kind Russian Hydrofoil. This unique boat will take you back to the city center and allow beautiful views of the region’s coast.
Return back to your ship and relax after an amazing tour in St. Petersburg.
- Professional guide and driver services
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off by the ship
- Admissions to Hermitage, PP Fortress, St.Isaac's Cathedral, Catherine's palace, Peterhof park, hydrofoil one way
- Bottle of water every day
- Small activity kit for children
The company representative with your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal, after you clear customs and passport control, with a sign UlkoTours and your name. While going through customs control you will need to have your valid passport and our Tour Ticket/ Voucher that you will get upon completion of your reservation.
Product ID: 9087