Take the opportunity to explore both the historical centre and museums as well as two world famous Imperial residences, Catherine Palace and Peterhof and its gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Bihari
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available for those staying in a St. Petersburg hotel on both days. Pick-up at the port pier is available for those arriving by cruise ship (visa-free option for the cruise passengers is free of charge).
- Private group
- Admire the main sights of St. Petersburg, including the Hermitage, Peter & Paul Fortress, St.Isaac's Cathedral and the Church on Spilled Blood
- Gaze in wonder at Catherine Palace and Park
- Stroll through Peterhof Palace and Gardens
- Transportation by car or mini-van
- Museum entrance fees
- Guide assistance
- 2 restaurant lunches
- Pick-up and drop off (no drop off on first day)
- Accommodation is not included
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Departure dates: daily except New Years Eve and New Years Day.
- Departure time and location: 9:00 or 10:00 at your hotel (if applicable)
- Drop off: on the first day - the Hermitage, on the second day - your hotel
- Private tours are available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. No extra payment is required. Simply specify your preferences when booking.