Saint Petersburg: Highlights City Tour
From $95 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up from the lobby of your hotel; your guide will be waiting for you with a name placard.
- Go on an epic discovery tour of the most exciting sights of Saint Petersburg
- See the Palace Square and Saint Isaac's Cathedral and admire the Nevsky Prospect, one of the most famous thoroughfares in Russia
- Admire the imposing Peter and Paul Fortress with its early Baroque cathedral and admire over 2.7 million pieces at the Hermitage Museum
Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, completed in 1740. A cathedral of the same name lies on the grounds of the fortress, used as the main burial place for the Russian dynasty of the tsars. See the Trubetskoy Bastion, a political prison since 1718. Even Dostoyevsky was imprisoned here.
Admire the Hermitage Museum in the afternoon with its incredible 2.7 million pieces, from prehistoric artifacts to masterpieces of modern art. See the best collection of Western European art in the world and admire selected works by French and Dutch masters such as Rembrandt, Rubens, Matisse and Gauguin. The collection features two paintings by Leonardo da Vinci and 31 paintings by the Spanish painter Pablo Picasso.
- Transfers with pick-up and return transfer to/from your hotel (with a car or a mini-bus for over 3 persons)
- Tour in your chosen language (please provide at booking)
- Entry fees
- Qualified local guide
- Food and drinks
If you would not like pick-up from your hotel or your accommodation lies over 3 kilometer from the city center, the meeting point will be the tour operator's office in the city center (address: Nevsky Prospect 1, Saint Petersburg). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 42999