Discover St. Petersburg on this smartphone guided walking tour. Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure will start along the bay and take you on a game route that will explore the rich history, the lively art scene and other hidden gems of this great city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your adventure begins at 335 2nd Avenue NE Beach Dr. in the Parking lot next to the Museum of Natural History.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 persons on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your quest days, weeks or months before your adventure
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone