Have the essential experience in the Vatican City, exploring the Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the flower stand on the corner of Via Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV. The guide will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disabled with the appropriate certification and provides free entry to caretakers: please inform the local partner when booking if you fit into these requirements
- For a student discount a valid student ID must be shown on the day of the tour, if the ID is invalid, the student might be charged for a full-price ticket on the day of the tour
- As this is a walking tour with steps and staircases, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended
- Please advise the local partner of any mobility concerns to be accommodated
- The Basilica of St. Peter's may be subject to unscheduled closings and late openings for religious ceremonies, because these are often last-minute the local partner does not have time to notify customers