Embark on a scuba diving adventure in Malta and explore the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean with this diving lesson. Learn the basics beforehand, then dive in and explore a whole new world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- English skills needed
- You can't dive and need written medical approval if you have lungs/breathing/heart/blood issues, age 45+ with high cholesterol/blood pressure/smokers, eyes/ears/nasal passages/sinuses problems, recent surgeries (12 months) or related ongoing issues, neurologic injury/disease or learning/developmental disability, loss of consciousness, migraine headaches, seizures, strokes, head injury, psychological/personality/addiction issues, panic attacks (in the last 5 years)
- back problems, hernia, ulcers, or diabetes, stomach/intestinal problems (diarrhea), or taking prescription medications (excepting birth control/anti-malarial drugs other than mefloquine -Lariam)
- No refund is available if some of the health restrictions are ignored and discovered by the staff within 24 hours before the activity
- It's mandatory to wait minimum of 12 hours before flying after a scuba session
- Minors must be 10 years old to participate and need a tutor/parental written consent if joining alone