Immerse yourself in the unique culture, stunning views, and fascinating history of St. John’s, Newfoundland. Enjoy a small-group 3-hour tour narrated by an expert tour guide with visits to the Cape Spear Lighthouse and the Cabot Tower on Signal Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off available from any hotel in St John's, Newfoundland. The local tour operator will contact you to advise your exact pickup details.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates in most weather conditions
- This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people