Hike through a tropical rainforest in Grenada on this 4.5-hour group hiking tour! Visit Grand Etang National Park and enjoy a moderate hike through the lush, scenic rainforest.
What to Expect
Discover Grenada, the ‘Island of Spice,’ on this group hiking tour through Grand Etang National Park. Learn about the native flora and fauna of Grenada from your expert guide as you explore the lush rainforest on a moderate hike.
After pick-up from your Grenada hotel, admire the gorgeous island scenery as you make your way to Grand Etang National Park by comfortable coach. Once you reach a small spice farm, hop off the bus and head out on St Margaret's Trail. Make your way through the lush tropical rainforest, while your guide highlights various spice plants, including nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger. Keep an eye out for native wildlife including mona monkeys, tree boas, the tropical mockingbird, frogs and more.
As you ascend higher through the rainforest, hear the soft sounds of rushing water before arriving at two gorgeous waterfalls. The water flows into clear pools, creating a perfect place for a swim. Take a dip in the refreshing water and relax on the nearby rocks before making your way back to the Grand Etang National Park Nature Center, where you'll enjoy a complimentary drink before being transported back to your hotel or cruise ship.
- Professional guide
- Hotel and port pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Note: bring a swimsuit and towel if you wish to swim in the pools during the tour
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund