Embark on a full-day tour of Grenada and get a good look at the island’s origins and culture. Take a tour of the capital St. George’s and discover the island’s natural wonders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- wear light clothing, as the average temperature range is 29-31 Celsius
- bring swimwear and towels if you’d like to go swimming
- bring sunglasses and a camera
- bug spray is a good idea, especially if you want to enjoy a walk on one of the many trails
- let us know if there are foods you need to avoid due to allergies, dietary restrictions, or if you’re vegetarian
- driving is on the left in Grenada, so be prepared when crossing streets
- you’ll get to sample different fruits and other products at stops on the tour