This full-day tour of Grenada will give you a good look at the island’s origins and culture. Take a tour of the capital, St. George’s, and discover the island’s natural wonders. Visit a spice plantation and a distillery, and taste some rum and chocolate!
What to Expect
Spend a full day learning about Grenada’s history and its culture and meeting its friendly people. Experience the island’s natural beauty, food, and tempting products.
The most important and interesting cultural and historical sites have been included on the itinerary. You’ll be picked up at your hotel or guest house in the morning and returned to the same location at the end of the day.
Explore the island’s capital city, St. George’s, and see monuments to Grenada’s past. Head to the Grand Etang rainforest to experience the lush tropical vegetation. See the 3 tumbling rapids that make up the Concord Waterfalls.
You’ll also visit the Douglas spice plantation, and have an opportunity to taste rum at the River Antoine distillery.
You’re sure to enjoy this day of discovering Grenada, the unspoiled spice island where nutmeg is king!
- Hotel/guest house transfers
- Hot chocolate samples
- Rum samples at the distillery
What's Not Included
- Optional lunch at the Belmont Estate
- Entrance fees (USD 2 per person at Concord falls, Douglaston plantation, and River Antoine distillery)
The meeting point will be at your accommodation, the airport, cruise ship port, or other location as requested.
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• wear light clothing, as the average temperature range is 29-31 Celsius
• bring swimwear and towels if you’d like to go swimming
• bring sunglasses and a camera
• bug spray is a good idea, especially if you want to enjoy a walk on one of the many trails
• let us know if there are foods you need to avoid due to allergies, dietary restrictions, or if you’re vegetarian
• driving is on the left in Grenada, so be prepared when crossing streets
• you’ll get to sample different fruits and other products at stops on the tour