Treat yourself to a day on the waters of Sand Hollow with a 4-hour speed boat rental, and experience the stunning dune scenery surrounding Saint George, Utah. Enjoy 3 free water sport toys, such as wake skating, water skiing, and more.
What to Expect
Conveniently located off the highways of Sand Mountain, the Sand Hollow Reservoir is one of Utah’s most popular waterways. Covering all marinas on the lake, this half-day boat tour offers 4 hours or more of adventure.
Set off from any of the marinas on the scenic waterway, set against a backdrop of awesome sand dunes. Choose a sleek Centurion Warrior speed boat, or opt for a MasterCraft X-1, X-2, X-15, X-30, X-Star, X-35, or X-46. All feature the required equipment for an enjoyable outing, including up to 3 water toys of your choice.
The boat is private to you and your group, with seating capacity for between 10-18 passengers. Your guide can adapt the tour to suit your interests, taking you to the most popular attractions, or sailing to areas ideal for swimming, wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake skating, wakesurfing, or tubing.
- Boat rental
- Life vests
- Dock lines
- Fire extinguisher
- Orange flag
- Ski rope
- 3 water toys of your choice (wakeboard, water ski, kneeboard, wake skate, wakesurf, boat tube)
- Professional driver and guide
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Extra water toys (If you want more than 3)
Know Before You Go
• Boat models available vary depending on what is scheduled. After booking your reservation with GetYourGuide, please call or email provider to reserve the boat model you wish to tour with
• Boat tours are for 4 hours. You can decrease or increase the amount of time of the boat tour. If you extend hours there is an additional cost per hour. In most cases you can choose when you would like to start the tour
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due