Enjoy a guided tour led by the jailers of the St. Augustine Old Jail Museum. This family-friendly tour includes the prisoners’ cells, maximum security, gallows and sheriff’s quarters..
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is The Old Jail, 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine , FL 32084.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- - For the 1-Hour Guided Tour, tours run every 15 minutes starting at 9:00 AM with the last tour departing at 4:30 PM. Reservation times are on a first come, first serve basis and each tour has limited capacity. December 24: Last tour is at 3pm.
- - For the Jail After Dark Paranormal Tour, guests must be ages 13 and above. No children under 13 are allowed.
- - On the Jail After Dark Paranormal Tour, each guest will be provided with and trained to use an array of traditional and state-of-the-art ghost hunting equipment or feel free to bring your own. Guests will get to use a wide variety of tools of the trade to find evidence of ghosts and other supernatural beings.