Step back in time to the age of the consumer boom and discover the best time saving miracles from 1900. This unique museum experience is like walking into a Sears Roebuck catalogue from 1908! Meet the proprieter Mr C. F Hamblen, and enjoy a fun day out.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Watch the clerks demonstrate the very latest inventions for turn-of-the-century living
- Step back in time and discover the latest and best time saving miracles from 1900
- Learn about the consumer needs of customers in 1900, such as worm syrup, or a goat powered washing machine!
- Enjoy a unique and fun tour ideal for all the family
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at The Oldest Store, located on the same site as the Old Jail, 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs