Paddle through the Salt Run while taking in the scenic views of Anastasia State Park and the St. Augustine Lighthouse. Enjoy the possibility to encounter dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the big "Kayak St Augustine" van on the beach. Meet your guide by the water, next to the boat ramp. They will be wearing a royal blue Columbia shirt with Kayak St Augustine on the pocket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Refunds will be provided if the tour is canceled due to bad weather or any other reason
- Children under 15 must ride a double kayak with their parent or guardian
- While some animals like manatees only appear during the warm water season, others, such as dolphins, may be seen year-round. The guide can not guarantee that any or all of these animals will be present on any day
- Dogs are welcome on the tour, however, the activity provider does not provide life jackets for animals
- It is essential to keep wind speeds in mind while looking to choose a tour date. Windspeeds over 12 mph can be very difficult for inexperienced kayakers