Explore the supernatural locations of the old quarter of St. Andrews on an award-winning 1.5-hour walking tour with an authority on the paranormal. See landmark monuments such as Scotland's first university and the ruins of the cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Dolls House Restaurant, Church Square, St. Andrews KY16 9NN. Look for the local operator's name board in front of the restaurant behind Holy Trinity Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants must understand English well
- No refunds are given for cancellations of less than 24 hours notice, unless by the local operator. Tours can be rescheduled to another time/date if the local operator has been notified before the commencement of the tour
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- Dogs are allowed
- This tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties
- Please check the weather and dress accordingly. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hen parties are not accommodated
- Strictly no alcohol is to be consumed on the tour and disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone under the influence of alcohol may be asked to leave with no refund