Hum Hum waterfall is situated in Razkandi reserve forest in Maulvibazar District. It was discovered in 2009. It is actually a place where you can find the real taste of adventure. The height of the fall is about 135-160 feet.
What to Expect
The team (an experienced driver and legitimate tour guide) will pick you up at your hotel around 6.00 am, then drive you to Madhabpur. From there you have to walk at least 4 hours through hills and rivers to reach the fascinating Hum Hum Waterfall, discovered in 2009, where you'll feel delightfully entrenched in nature. The height of the fall is about 135-160 feet. Bamboo sticks will be used as support when you start walking through here for about 30 minutes, when you'll reach a natural fountain (locally called chara or nala), where you'll have to walk through water. The water level height can vary from ankle to thigh level.
Then, to reach Ham Ham Waterfall, it's a 3-4 hour trek through muddy paths and jungle. In the jungle, you'll see unlimited wondrous and breathtaking sights. Remember though, leeches are waiting there eagerly for you, so be sure to wear a good repellant.
While trekking, you will find areas full of water and stones, so tread carefully. Trek up to the Waterfall and feel spectacularly re-juvenated in its cold fresh water, before trekking back and driving back to the hotel.
Note: Srimangal Adventure Tour is for people who love adventures and challenges. It is packed with different high level endurance activities. Only people who are physically fit are advised to take this tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at Srimangal City
- English speaking tour guide will be with you at the time of sightseeing • Srimangal-Madhabpur-Srimangal by private A/C Car
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
Know Before You Go
• Srimangal Adventure Tour is for people who love adventures and challenges.
• Only people who are physically fit are advised to take this tour
• A maximum of 6 people are allowed per booking
• Group discount is available for group size of 2, 3, 4, 5 or more