Join the ultimate full-day white-water rafting experience along the Elaho and Squamish rivers. Add optional pickup from Vancouver or Whistler.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Please see below our pick up locations and times: Monday-Saturday 7:20am Hotel Belmont (Vancouver) 7:30am Pan Pacific Waterfront (Vancouver) Sundays (when the trip start time is 11am) 9:20am Hotel Belmont (Vancouver) 9:30am Pan Pacific Waterfront (Vancouver)
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's rafting base in Squamish.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Minimum weight requirement of 90lbs and age requirement of 13 years
- You can find the waiver using the link: https://canadianoutbackrafting.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/2023-Rafting-Waiver.pdf
- Upon arrival, everyone will be required to sign a release of liability waiver. Youths under 19 require a parent or guardian's signature. If under the age of 19 and a guardian cannot be present to sign, please inform our office and we will e-mail you a waiver PDF file to be printed and pre-signed by the parent or guardian and a witness.
- No white out or crossing out of information, if a mistake is made please redo the waiver
- If you get cold easily and in cooler temperatures, bring a polypropylene long sleeve top, a fleece, or a thin wool sweater
- Do not wear cotton while rafting as it retains cold against your body