Experience The Narrows, the most popular hike in Zion National Park. Walk along the river surrounded by soaring sandstone walls and awe-inspiring views at every turn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting location will be at the Zion National Park Visitor Center Flagpole. The Flagpole is located behind the visitor center and in front of the main parking lot. Limited free parking space is available on site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour can be customized to your group skill level
- Upon completion of your booking, you will be emailed a confirmation email from the trip provider that contains questionnaires and waivers that must be filled out before your trip date