Hold on tight as you traverse wild terrain in a customized Jeep. Ascend over two thousand feet and see the breathtaking views of the vast East Zion from Brushy Cove and Elevator Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore the backcountry of East Zion National Park
- Traverse technical landscapes in a customized Jeep
- See Zion National Park from a fantastic viewpoint
- Learn of Southern Utah's geography and land formations
- Booster seats for children 3 and under
- Bottled water
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Look for 'East Zion Jeep Tours' Jeeps in front of the Adventure Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will not run in bad weather conditions.
- Please dress warmly during non-summer months.